Following the publication of several documents by ACER last week(see here), the latest version of the “REMIT Quarterly has been published, which can be found here. The newsletter focuses on data collection and the efforts around it so far. It also reminds of the forum to be held in Ljubljana at the beginning of September.
The Transaction Reporting FAQ contained several new answers, as well as three minor updates to the wording of previous questions. In summary the questions are as follows:
- Q 1.1.33 [p33] – Changes to the ACER code of an entity mid contract.
- Q 1.1.34 [p33] – Start date to use in a novation.
- Q2.1.29 [p59] – How to report cross border trades from XBID.
- Q 2.4.11 [p104] – how to report an order/trade mistakenly entered.executed on a trading venue.
- Q 3.1.51 [p159] – Whether to report a contract that arises out of temporary local supply.
- Q 3.1.52 [p160] – how to report “reverse” sales in a sales/purchase contract.
- Q: 3.2.15 [p178] – How to report changed “table 2” contracts.
- Q: 3.5.7 [p187] – When to use the “previousUniqueTransactionIdentifier” XML tag.
- Q: 3.4.9 [p182] – Whether to report “zero” executions.
- Q: 4.2.23 [p211] – How to report transportation contracts which were changed as part of the capacity conversion process.
Questions 2.4.10, 3.1.50 and 3.3.2 were updated with very minor wording changes.
Subscribers of ETR Advisory’s Regulatory Support Service (see here) will have received a full commentary on the changes.